Welcome!


This is the place to catch up, share your comments and concerns or ask questions. Feel free to comment (which means do so often)!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Week One

Well students, we survivied our first week of Globaloria!

In my opinion, it started off rocky, but I think it got better at the end of the week.  I think this will be our trend for the year - we'll start off a little skaky but work together (collaborate!!) to make this a great class.

We actually got everything I wanted to accomplished (emails, wiki, blogs) with very few problems (I think things went pretty smooth) and now we are ready for you to jump right in and start a little self-guided work.

Let's keep up the good work and we can all have a great year!

Next week you will work on your blogs and wikis.  By the end of the week, you will be blogging on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment