Welcome!


This is the place to catch up, share your comments and concerns or ask questions. Feel free to comment (which means do so often)!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

OOOPS!!

OK, so the pressure is on the students to blog weekly....probably a good idea for the teacher to set a good example, huh?? Well it has been a very busy, hectic, chaotic, (you can fill in some more adjectives from here) time lately, but enough excuses!

For the most part I am tickled to death with my Globaloria classes! You are exceeding my expectations, picking up on the code and script pretty well, and working as hard as I ask you to. What more can a teacher ask for??

The past week you have completed 4 different tutorials, which consisted of 4 different topics and you have done great on each of them. Next week you will complete a few more tutorials, which means learning how to do even more cool stuff in Flash! I hope you keep up the enthusiasm and hard work for about 7 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment