I know, I know, you're totally surprised to see me here twice in a week! Well more miraculous things have happened at least 4 times.
We are already to Thanksgiving break - WOW! Before you know it we'll all be laying around stuffed like a fresh holiday bird and dreaming of Christmas lights and Santa Claus. It also means before you know it the end of the first semester - report cards, mid-year point, snow days, etc., etc. Time do a fly when fun you are having!
It also means that some of you are doing an excellent job (woo hoo yeah you!!) and others who have not buckled down and got on task, well let's just say time for slacking has came and gone. We're heading into your actual game - yep the real thing, the moment you have all been waiting for, the big kahuna, OK you get the idea. All jokes aside, this is the point where I quit holding your hand and start turning you loose to show me (and the almighty powers that be) just how great you are. So, how great are you??

Good blog, miss yah at logan Middle
ReplyDelete~Rachael