Surely the date on my last blog is wrong! It can't possibly have been, well - THAT LONG!, since I last blogged!
Alright students this is a prime example of "Do as I say, not as I do!"
Not that I am making (or accept) excuses, but it has been crazy the last month or so and we really haven't had an abundance of class time, BUT, this is still no excuse.
Anyhoo, the reason I decided to blog tonight is tomorrow I will be attending a Globaloria meeting in Charleston. For this meeting, I have been asked to being Team XYZ with me to discuss their game.
As of right now this is all the information I know but to me, I think this in itsself is a fantastic honor for 2 students who have went above and beyond in and out of class.
Congratulations girls, you deserve recognition for all of your hard work!
I can't say enough how proud I am of all my students this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment