Welcome!


This is the place to catch up, share your comments and concerns or ask questions. Feel free to comment (which means do so often)!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy week ahead

The 3rd quarter of Globaloria ends on Tuesday; 3rd grading term ends on Friday; AIT day with RSP activities on Wednesday; oh, and let's not forget DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!  What does all of this mean??  One busy and crazy week ahead!




Now is not the time to let all of the craziness get the best of us, we need to keep on keeping on.
My students are doing awesome and I know they will keep it up! 

We need to get those Game Demos finished up and polished and ready to shine.  I know you can do it.

2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to seeing the game demos from your classes. When I was in the class the other day, I erally felt like the kids are doing some great work. I have high expectations for them!! I would like to win the State Competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Game Demos have to be inished when? April 11? Is that correct? I cant wait to see the demos. Please make sure I get the schedule of when students will be showing the demos to the class. I am looking forward to seeing all their hardwork show results.

    ReplyDelete