Welcome!


This is the place to catch up, share your comments and concerns or ask questions. Feel free to comment (which means do so often)!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

So impressed!

For the last week we have not been able to work on the Internet so you have devoted most of your time to constructing Game Demos.  This has been a great opportunity for you to get caught up (and maybe even ahead) and my first good look into your heads at your capabilities and thought processes.  I must say I am quite impressed.  I am impressed with the development and thought you are putting into your games; I am impressed with the hard work you have put in this week; and I am most impressed with what I am seeing in these games!!  Keep up the good work, I love it!! 

Another week of limited Internet usage lies ahead - what can we accomplish??

Seems I quite frequently find myself saying these days "These kids are amazing"

No comments:

Post a Comment